AIM has evolved. We've redesigned our app from the ground up to give you the best way to keep in touch with people and groups. Start or join a group chat, share images and your location, and continue conversations with your desktop and web clients seamlessly.
AIMby AOL Inc.
- Chat with a friend or group of friends with the new “Start a Chat” button
- Customize your groups with features like add/kick members, edit group icon and mute
- Favorite your friends and group chats for instant access
- Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation
- Copy and paste messages
- Tap on location previews in your conversation to get directions
- Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
- See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Turn on “Do Not Disturb” to turn off sounds and push notifications
- Set quiet hours to mute sounds and push notifications for when you don’t want to be disturbed
- Change your incoming message sound in sound settings
- Connect to Facebook Chat and Google Talk in your chat networks settings
- Paid users get no ads and additional sounds in their sound settings!
Thanks for trying out the new AIM. We appreciate all the feedback and suggestions we've received and are working hard on making improvements to give you the best experience. What's New: * See who's online by sorting your contacts by presence in your settings tab * Talk about yourself in the third person by sending messages starting with /me * Improvements to performance * Localized in French, Japanese and Spanish * Bug fixes