Save notes. Swipe down for Today widget. Check your notes.
Cheetah Note - Super Fast Widget Noteby Seokhyeon Nam
This app is ad-supported free version.
1. Today Widget
Today widget is the heart of Cheetah Note. It is intuitive and smart.
- View and browse the entire notes you saved in Cheetah Note.
- Short cuts for adding a new note and saving from clipboard.
- Tap the displaying note will launch the main app showing it.
- Tap the index to copy currently showing note to the pasteboard.
- It keeps the currently displaying note whatever you do like reorder, delete or archive in the main app unless you add a new note or remove it.
2. Manage Notes
Notes you save in 'Today' are available in the widget and 'Archive' are not.
- Swipe a cell to reveal available options.
- Archive or delete in 'Today'.
- Unarchive or delete in 'Archive'.
3. View and Edit Notes
Cheetah Note has a super simple and clean viewer for your notes.
- It detects calendar events, phone numbers, addresses and urls.
- Tap detected calendar events to save, phone numbers to call, addresses to check in Maps app and url to launch Safari.
4. Save From clipboard
When you launch Cheetah Note it checks the clipboard. If there is a string you saved it alert you asking what you want to do with it.
- If you want to save from clipboard, tap 'Save' then editor will popup immediately.
- If you don't want to save, tap 'Cancel' this will make Cheetah Note to ignore the current string in clipboard.
- You can now fold the widget - In the widget, tap the index to copy currently showing note to pasteboard - Add setting panel - Fixes cursor position bug