Use Video Diary to journal your life one day at a time by recording short video snippets.
Video Diary - Record your world one day at a timeby Tim Foster
Video snippets are intentionally brief so the movies you make are varied and never dull (well that last part is up to you!).
Set a time of day for Video Diary to prompt you for a video, and then record whatever you're doing at that time.
Fill up the calendar month one day at a time, or select existing videos from your camera roll.
Then when the month is full, create a movie from all the video snippets joined together with background music you select from your device's music library!
You can even choose from a selection of video filters to give your movie some extra style!
Video Diary can be used in many different ways:
- Create a video diary of your everyday activities
- Journal a project from start to finish
- Record your days through school or college
- Make a movie of all the best bits from your holiday
- Make a video montage of the people around you
- Watch baby grow! (or your pet! or your plants!)
- The options are only limited by your imagination...
Get Video Diary and start recording now!
- Video Diary prompts you to record a video at a time you set.
- Record videos through the App or select from your camera roll.
- Create movies for each month and journal your life using video.
- Months can be archived to iTunes and reloaded later or exchanged with other devices.
- Background music to your movies can be selected from your device's music library.
- Select from a range of video filters.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad users.
Visit the Facebook page using the link inside the App and request new features you'd like to see, or just let us know about the creative ideas Video Diary has given you!
- Russian localisation fixes.