Double exposure made easy…FUSED is the very first app that allows you to blend videos, photos, or a combination of both.
Fused : Double Exposure, Video and Photo Blenderby Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
We are especially excited to launch Artists Collections for FUSED so you can create beautiful, one-of-a-kind visuals with inspired work from talented emerging artists!
Fuse your creations in in 4 simple steps:
1: Import a Background and a Foreground. Choose from video clips or images saved to your Camera Roll or check out our Artists Collection packs
2: Swipe to preview and choose the best Blend Mode for your project
3: Make color adjustments to each layer and apply masking if you like.
4: Export your work to share on all your favorite social places or save to your Camera Roll.
Features inside of FUSED include:
• A revolutionary UI, simple and intuitive to use
• Import and blend video clips (up to 15 secs), photos, or a combination of the two together. Let your imagination run wild!
• 20 real-time blending modes
• Color adjustment tools for more control over blending
• Draw and erase tools to perfectly map out your masking/blending area
• Share directly to all of your favorite social places
• Universal app- you can use FUSED on all of your Apple Devices
• ""Artists Collections” featuring videos and images from up and coming artists. Blend these with your own projects to create some amazing artwork!
*All screenshots created from M I N D R I T E’s Artist Collection. If you’d like to be involved in Artists Collections email us a link to your work email@example.com
FUSED is optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+
We have some amazing work featured in FUSED as Artists Collections. These are works created by very talented up-and-coming artists for you to blend with your own photos/videos to create something special! Please post any works created with these to Instagram and be sure to @ the artist, its always fun to see how your work evolves. Additional Improvements: • 4 New Blend Modes to get funky • Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+ • Improved eraser performance • Swipe the project to change the blend mode • Swipe up and down on the project to change amount of blend • UI Improvements • New slick icon :) • Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements