Joystiq is the definitive source for video game industry news and information. Here's what you'll be pointing your eyeballs at: the latest video game news and commentary, game videos and screenshots, reviews and previews – all presented with as much excitement, enthusiasm, insight and fun as the laws of physics allow. But don't think that lighthearted jabs and an irreverent tone signals the end of serious business: Joystiq strives to maintain accuracy, to dig deeper, to do away with meaningless PR prattle, to gracefully decline luxury popcorn machines (like in the movie theater!), and to ask the awkward questions. And now you can digi-beam all of that straight to your iPhone or iPod touch!
Joystiqby AOL Inc.
* Up to the second daily coverage from the world of video games
* Read reviews, browse screenshots, and watch videos of the latest games
* Full-screen galleries for the latest games
* Leave a comment from your Joystiq profile
* Access the latest episodes of the Joystiq Podcast
* Share news, photos and videos directly via Twitter, Facebook and email.
* Search the site
* Shake to refresh/reload page
* Customize the tab bar to display the tabs used most often.
* Integrated Mini Web Browser for viewing web content without leaving the app
* Saving feature to bookmark articles and view on or offline
* Intuitive and clear interface
Lot's of user requested goodness. We've enhanced saving and sharing functionality to support Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Instapaper, and ReaditLater. In addition to some bug fixes, we also added: Integrated mini web browser for viewing web content without leaving the app New Podcast Player Controls Performance Enhancements New Photo Gallery Navigation Landscape Mode Support