Banner is a LED-matrix-like display into which you can put any message. The application has the following features:
Banner for iPadby Masayuki Akamatsu
- You can enter five messages and have them scroll across the screen individually or sequentially.
- You can display today's date, current time, Twitter's tweets and iPod-playing music information.
- You can adjust the scrolling speed from very slowly to very quickly.
- You can set the blink display, Upside down display, Mirror display and Sleep disabled mode.
- You can select from 6 shapes and any color for the LED display.
- You can set the program to require a double tap to open the editor in order to prevent it from accidentally opening.
- Replace symbol characters which are treated as an emoji in iOS 5.