"CameraVision" outputs the images of the built-in camera and the corresponding sounds from the built-in microphone to an external device such as a projector or a TV monitor. This application can be used similar to a "document camera (overhead projector)" or a "live camera" to project documents, objects, people or scenes onto a large screen. In addition, showing a still image from Photo Albums is possible. A dock-connector adapter/cable can be used and the wireless transfer to Apple TV (AirPlay) is also supported.
CameraVision - Visual Presenterby Masayuki Akamatsu
This application runs on the following devices:
- iPhone 4 / 4S
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPad 2 (on iPhone compatible mode)
The following adapters/cables are supported:
- Apple VGA Adapter
- Apple Digital AV Adapter (HDMI)
- Apple Composite AV Cable
- Apple Component AV Cable
- Apple TV (AirPlay)
This application has the functions listed below. You can set them up easily using the buttons on the screen.
- Rear camera / front camera switching
- Camera image resolution switching from SD (640x480 pixels) up to Full HD (1920x1080 pixels)
- External display image resolution switching from SD (640x480 pixels) up to Full HD (1920x1080 pixels)
- Scale mode switching of "Fit", "Fill" or "Resize"
- Image rotation switching of "Rotatable" or "Fixed"
- Image pausing or playing
- Flash light switching
- Audio output from microphone
- Display of an on-screen pointer at touched position
- Display of a grid image - useful to adjust image projection
- Display of setting informations on an external display
- Image black out switching
- Automatic adjustment of focus, exposure and white balance
- Displaying a still image from Photo Albums
* These functions depend on devices and adapter/cables used. For example, the resolution of the front camera of an iPhone 4 and an iPod touch (4th generation) is SD (640x480 pixels). An iPod touch (4th generation) dose not have a flash light, and so on.
* Please unplug and then plug your dock adapter/cable if no image is shown on the external display properly.
* To work with Apple TV, tap the home button twice, then go to the leftmost page, tap the AirPlay button, select your Apple TV and turn on mirroring (iPhone 4S or iPad 2 required).
* Microphone input can be sent to an external speaker via HDMI, Composite or Component cable with the camera image. It can be sent wirelessly to Apple TV (AirPlay). When using a VGA cable, plug an audio cable to iPhone's headphone jack.
- Displays a pointer on the camera image. - Outputs a microphone input to a external speaker. - Wireless image and audio transfer to Apple TV (AirPlay). - Full HD (1920x1080 pixels) camera image on iPhone 4S.